Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you place an order, create an account, or subscribe to our newsletter. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We may also collect information about your browsing behaviour and purchases made on our website.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We collect and process your personal information on the following legal bases:
1. Your consent to the processing of your personal information for a specific purpose;
2. The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, such as processing your orders; or
3. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as improving our website and providing customer service.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to process your orders, provide customer service, and improve our website. We may also use your information to send you promotional emails and newsletters. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may unsubscribe anytime.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us process orders and provide customer service. We may also disclose your information if required by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Transfer of Personal Information
If we transfer your personal information to a third country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will ensure that the transfer is made in compliance with the GDPR. This may include obtaining your explicit consent or ensuring that the recipient country provides adequate protection for your personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected unless we are required by law to retain it for a longer period.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
1. The right to access your personal information and obtain a copy of it;
2. The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
3. The right to the erasure of your personal information in certain circumstances;
4. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
5. The right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
6. The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
7. The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time, where the processing is based on your consent.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system is guaranteed to be 100% secure.